Before commencing your oil and gas operations within federal government jurisdiction, it is necessary to obtain approvals and permits from one or more federal agencies. KCA works on behalf of our clients to communicate with key personnel at the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM), the Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (BSEE), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the US Coast Guard (USCG), US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) and other government agencies to ensure all permitting requirements are addressed in a timely manner.

Some of the services we provide:

Exploration Plans (EP)

Geological & Geophysical Exploration Permits

USCG Emergency Evacuation Plans (EEP)

Applications for Permit to Drill / Modify (APD/APM)

Weekly Activity Report (WAR)

EPA Permitting & NPDES Monitoring

Development Operations Coordination Document (DOCD)

Deep Water Operations Plan (DWOP)

Pipeline Permitting

Platform Permitting

Annual & Semi-annual Well Test Reports

Annual Performance Review (APR)

Field Decommissioning

Request a Free Consultation